Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm back!

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. Yes, I've been busy, but working & raising a high maintenance baby has made it almost impossible to blog.  Once Luke goes to bed I'm exhausted! 

So much has happened since my last post! Luke turned 6 months, then 7 months, he can now sit up all by himself, can stand holding onto things, loves to eat real food, and uses a sippy cup. He also rode his first train, saw his first snow, got his first tooth, and had his first fever. Wow, he's accomplished so much in just 2 months!

Here are some pics!

6 months old & loves having his picture taken



Just a swinging


He CAN smile for the camera - btw, that's not his barbie - he's just holding it



But he prefers a more serious look - he is a very serious baby!



Eating his favorite food - squash.  Eating is a very messy task because he insists on feeding himself as much as possible.  I've since learned to take his clothes off to eat since we go straight to the bath afterwards.  I also need a bath after dinner with Luke.


Licking the bowl clean - he loves to eat - especially whatever we are eating.  He's so over baby food!


Sweet Cheeks!!


He LOVES to stand & thinks that my job is to hold him up all. the. time!



Showing off his first tooth - look at that pearly white!






No comments: